• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Serious Sex Question

Darth Biscuit

Ladies, if/when you are married and have sex with yo mans "just to get him off", you are wasting not only your time, but his as well

i wouldn't call it a complete waste of time. sure i'm not having the all night sessions i used to, but i don't have time for that anyways. so from one viewpoint i'm actually being saved some time which I can use to do other things i want.

ok....but you don't hate it? Like, it doesnt gross you out right.

If your wife was like but Hawkyyyy I really like it when you do that.

Would you do it?

Or would you be like ahhhh no.

I certainly don't dislike it...hell no. My wife understands how I feel about it and she's more than happy with the alternative too!!!

Ladies, if/when you are married and have sex with yo mans "just to get him off", you are wasting not only your time, but his as well

agree but disagree too...been married almost 15 years and we sometimes just rip off a piece just for the sexual release!

i wouldn't call it a complete waste of time. sure i'm not having the all night sessions i used to, but i don't have time for that anyways. so from one viewpoint i'm actually being saved some time which I can use to do other things i want.

Like getting on the huddle?

and making beer

and changing diapers

Trust me. When you can feel an orgasm on your tongue its not faking it.

Tmi?

getting choked out from her legs wrapped around your head is pretty hot.. (or when that legs gets to making spasms, lol)

definitely something I like.. if she knows how to take care of herself...

Archived