• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

College Baseball NCAA Tournament

Niner National

USC got lucky against UVA and got lucky against UF in game 1. There is little denying that.

That being said, they won. That's all that matters.

I won't deny you throwing your game away on 2 ill advised throws in a row as a tad bit of luck on our part , I also won't deny the stupidity on yours. That being said .. when it came to crunch time , the gamecocks were ready and the gators weren't , that's all there is to it.

Not a fan of the Gamecocks at all but it's nice to see USC representing the state in a positive manner...no DUI's, no fighting in five points, no stealing computers from the stadium....nice to see a thug-free team for a change....but September is coming :co:

I can't recall a thuggish baseball team .. that's always been teh foosball suh!

I won't deny you throwing your game away on 2 ill advised throws in a row as a tad bit of luck on our part , I also won't deny the stupidity on yours. That being said .. when it came to crunch time , the gamecocks were ready and the gators weren't , that's all there is to it.

I don't think the throws were ill advised. I just think it was poor execution. Both throws needed to be made, but they were just bad throws.

Again, SC won and that's all that matters. There is no ignoring the bases-loaded jam they got out of. That's a tremendous accomplishment.

Archived