• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Who is the coolest person in the world?

Darth Biscuit

Who ya got then?

Well lesse,

Theres, Morrissey, James Bond (the Schaun Connery one), Ghandi, Ray Davies, Roger Daltry, Boris Grebenshchikov, René Dif, Shakira.....

does ur little avatar message mean what I think it would mean loosely translated

Not sure, it means (nicely) "look Dumbass" but I would love to hear your translation. Hey, that's right, say "I want to see big drops" in spanish kind of fast.......:D

Well lesse,

Theres, Morrissey, James Bond (the Schaun Connery one), Ghandi, Ray Davies, Roger Daltry, Boris Grebenshchikov, René Dif, Shakira.....

Not sure, it means (nicely) "look Dumbass" but I would love to hear your translation. Hey, that's right, say "I want to see big drops" in spanish kind of fast.......:D

haha yeah thats kinda what I thought it was.....cept I just kept guey as ghey. But when there is no comma, it looks like "Look Ghey" Instead of look, (over here), dumbass/ghey

:lol:

Spanish is so sirry.

I feel like we have done this one before.....lemme see if i can figure it out again.

Archived