• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Whoops!

Johnny Rockets

So last night I was cleaning out my daughter's beta fish bowl in the bathtub....guess who went down the drain?! :eek:

My bad Reddy....Godspeed on your way to wherever it is that pipe leads to. You were a cool a$$ beta....if that is even possible. Hopefully you are swimming happily with Panthro's Bo Beta in the big fish pond in the sky.

She was ok with it after I told her the pipe goes to the lake, but I am heading to the fish store for a replacement and she kept throwing things at me all night for losing her fish.

I put it out on Facebook last night and I said: "When something negative happens in life it is important to turn it into an opportunity which is why I grabbed a tape measure and just measured the drain opening and the cat....I think I am on to something here".

Well apparently I have some FB "friends" that are PETA members or just extreme animal lovers who really thought I was going to send my cat down the drain next because I got a couple angry, threatening messages sent to me. :D I had no idea that FB was such serious business!

Didn't you put the fish in another bowl while you were cleaning it?

Well that was the plan but I don't have a net so I have to dump some of the water out before I can get to him. I use a strainer but this time I bought new rocks and washed them first and the strainer was full of clean rocks. I didn't want to pour dirty water over my clean rocks so I didn't use it.......hence the "Whoops!"

all drains lead to the sewage treatment plant.

or the ceptic tank. either way that fish is f**ked.

hopefully your daughter doesn't learn that fact anytime soon.

I think Betas are conditioned to living in inch deep mud puddles of some 3rd world country so maybe he will be happier in a septic tank.

Archived