• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

owner's meeting tweets and reports...

rayzor

more reporters jumping the gun. I miss the days of actual reporting, where guys have to go to a laptop and think before they type out a story. Everybody is in such a damned hurry to send out a tweet that they tweet emotionally. stupid.

i'll take it.

DParrPFW #NFL general counsel Jeff Pash said after meeting that there is not unanimity on every point among the owners, but … (ctd)

DParrPFW Pash added: I do think that there’s commonality of understanding and there continues to be a very unified and resolute ownership group.

Dan Parr about 6m ago via web

not quite the "small war brewing" that schefter spoke about.

more from pash via parr

Pash threw cold water on reports that have suggested new CBA is close.

Pash on new CBA: How much of it is agreed to? I think that’s hard to say. Certainly not as much as has been written, that’s for sure.

4 minutes ago via web

still positive.

DonBanks While plenty of hard work remains in CBA talks, league source tells me 9 votes against a deal just isn't happening. But nothing's done yet.

Don Banks about 3m ago via TweetDeck

DonBanks There was some concerns and dissent heard, but numerically speaking it's a small portion of the league owners who are expressing it.

DonBanks League feels there's some consensus coming out of Chicago on priority issues that remain in CBA negotiations. I heard of no deal-breakers.

maybe not as much progress as was reported, but certainly things progressed.

we are closer now than we were this morning and in better shape than schefter led us to believe with that war brewing crap.

full access on NFLN is having a 2 hour special on the talks today...

JasonLaCanfora Just got the word that we'll do a special 2 hour edition of Total Access on NFLN starting a 6ET, covering all the latest on labor situation

JasonLaCanfora Please don't read into our expanded coverage as a sign a deal is done. But we'll replay the Commish's press conference and discuss it all

richeisen Going on at 6PM ET, one hour early, for full update on labor situation. Then NFLTA w @QBKilla @JasonLacanfora and surprise Indy Colt.

AlbertBreer Jeff Pash: "I think we have a consensus within the ownership on the priorities, I think we have a consensus on the fundamental economic ..."

AlbertBreer (Pash cont) "... principles we're looking for, and I think that's been true for some time."

Albert Breer about 2m ago via web

AlbertBreer We're going live with a special hour-long show on NFL Network at top of the hour. Best news from here: Negotiating team is moving forward.

meanwhile...jim irsay is back to normal (drunk)

JimIrsay I'm just so f--ing excited...but I don't know why!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jim Irsay about 31m ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

JimIrsay A long time ago,came a man down the tracks..walking 30 miles,with a sack on his back,n he put down is load,where he thought it was the best

Jim Irsay about 16m ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

JimIrsay 'Xcuse me...while I kiss the sky.....

Jim Irsay about 3m ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

Archived