• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Woj: Cavs, Bobcats to Take Players at 4th and 9th, Swap, Bobcats Give Cavs 19th

Proudiddy

What a bunch of whiny girls overreacting to one of the millions of rumors on draft day. Lol

• Ammo.
  • Trading Shannon Brown
  • Jason Richardson to PHX for DORIS MEOW and Raja
  • Letting Felton walk for no compensation
  • Tyson Chandler traded for Caroll, Najera, Dampier.
  • Gerald Wallace for mid-late 1st round picks

Now we're about to flip those picks into another f*cking PF. No, it's not overreacting, it's getting tired of having retards run our front office. This rumor falls right into line with all the other stupid ass things listed above, so it's very believable - on top of that Silas has repeatedly shown that he is enamored with multiple PFs through the workout process - moreso than any other position.

So, again, we're showing we have no clear direction except down if we make this move.

WHY are we even considering PFs with our pick unless we're gonna flip them into something else - A SCORING wing who can consistently create his own shot for instance.

OK, from Bonnell (although I've rarely ever seen his prediction/rumblings come to fruition):

As I wrote last night, the Charlotte Bobcats are looking hard at all sorts of trade possibilities. I just confirmed they'd like to end up with Texas power forward Tristan Thompson. Committing to Thompson would leave them with a glut of power forwards, and I'm told they're in discussions with the Milwaukee Bucks.

Seems like that could be an effort to move one of the existing power forwards -- Boris Diaw?, Tyrus Thomas? -- and possibly ending up with the Bucks' No. 10 pick.

Stay tuned. Sounds like this could be a busy night.

That sh*t would be genius. I can't wait to get Diaw's fat ass off the books, and I actually think TT has hit his ceiling. If we gave the Cavs the 9th and got the 10th, wow... Nice.

But, I need more of this before MJ and Higgins get off the idiot boat.

http://blogs.charlotte.com/inside_the_nba/2011/06/bobcats-trade-chatter.html

See proud, we may take a PF in Thompson, move diaw and still have 10 and 19 to add scores and or bigs.

Sounds great to me.

Me too, but there were a lot of these "good" rumors out there last year before we f***ed ourselves. I get more worked up over the negative ones because they are usually the ones that happen.

BUT, if we did the Cavs trade AND this one, I would jizz my pants. I still think Thompson is overrated and wouldn't care for the pick, but we'd be cutting salary, getting a new guy in to be starting 4 with potential and could still get Klay Thompson, Burks, or another scoring wing with the 10.

Then take Marshon Brooks or Vucevic at 19, Jenkins or JaJuan Johnson at 39.

Never gonna happen. Anyone who expects the Bobcats to do somethimg smart on draft day is a moron. Prepare to trade every single pick because higgins is enamored with a PF that is last on the bobcats list of needs.

You know Bobcats season is around the corner when Proudiddy gets all fired up and poo. Plus, I always enjoy the 11th hour draft day rumors, good, bad, or otherwise. Makes it more interesting. I know we'll fug it up tonight, but right now, it's all good.

Well, here you go Chaos...

And here we go back to being the Bobcats:

From Bonnell:

There are definitely serious talks going on between the Charlotte Bobcats and Milwaukee Bucks. Don't know all the particulars yet, but it sounds like the Bobcats could end with the 10th pick and maybe send No. 19 to Milwaukee.

Don't know what veterans are involved, but here's a curiosity: Stephen Jackson and Corey Maggette have similar contract numbers, both in salary size and length of contracts. The Bucks would love to move Maggette. Don't know that the Bobcats would see him as an asset.

Archived