• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

lol

Carolina Husker

Let's make this The Official Stupid Shit/People Who Think They're Now Attorneys on Facebook/Twitter Thread.

I'll start:

Some dude I can't stop crying. fuging defense attn.

29 minutes ago ·

‎7/5/11....the day I decided to be a prosecutor. Mark it down.

34 minutes ago via iPhone

Casey Anthony just got away with murder! What kind of country do we live in where people who drive with narcotics and suspended licenses go to jail for years and this girl can kill her baby! This is ridiculous! Someone needs to kill her and that crappy jury

37 minutes ago via iPhone ·

Kudos jurors. All those seeking blood need to realize sometimes the burden of proof beyond a reasonable doubt is so high that juries are forced to come back not guilty because the state can't prove their case. Especially after July 4th weekend, this case is a good reminder of the freedoms and protections we enjoy. Long live reasonable doubt."

Followed quickly by 2 female "DISLIKE" "DISLIKE"

I think that the main reason this case got so much attention is that Casey Anthony (aside from her personality) is a fairly decent looking human being. Sex sells.

If this would have been some fat black woman, it would have been rarely mentioned. :(

a few to note from FB..

I hope that bitch has to look over her shoulder for the rest of her life. Justice was not served. But who am I? Just another observer with a useless opinion.

NOT guilty?! ok most hated woman in america, what the hell are you gonna do now?!?! how about a little pool time...

Twitter is awful for our society.

All it does is provide a new, useless medium that can be manipulated by the all important celebrities to say asinine sh!t and get away with it.

How many times has someone famous said something completely retarded or inappropriate only hours to claim that their account was "hacked".....

‎^^^^^^^^^^^^^^l |^^^^^^^^^^| |P

| ♥~♥ NO JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE MARIE ♥~♥ ||”"”;..\___.

|……_______________| l______________l _||__|…, ]P

“(@)’(@)”""""""*l'(@)l'(@)l """"""""""""""(@)'(@)""""'(@)

That has been posted 3-4 times on my FB by disgusting white trash teen single moms. LAWYERS I TELL YOU LAWYERS.

Twitter is awful for our society.

All it does is provide a new, useless medium that can be manipulated by the all important celebrities to say asinine sh!t and get away with it.

How many times has someone famous said something completely retarded or inappropriate only hours to claim that their account was "hacked".....

nah, it's only there to magnify the stupidity that has existed for thousands of years..

I call it entertainment. :jc:

here's a few from my newsfeed:

Will Casey write a book?

- from a dude I moderately knew from HS

Sadly, yes. And it will be the NYT best seller.

I hope one day that bitch gets what she deserves.

this one is from a cute girl I know from living at UNCC. it has 20 "likes"

the jury of the Casey Anthony case makes me sick....so appauling...justice was not served

this one is from a hottie I used to hang out with at UNCC, i heard from a very reliable source that she had an abortion a couple months ago and was unsure who the father was.

This is America people, innocent until proven guilty. Take that Nancy Grace.

:jc:

this one if from a girl I used to have a little thing with at uncc but could never get on the same page with her. I always thought she was very bright, but I was a little shocked to read this.

Watching all of the 20/20, Dateline, etc.. reports about the trial make it hard to believe that that girl didn't kill her own child. I'm not a legal expert but I know she'll face another judgement when her time comes!

this one is from some dude who is banging my exgf.

Archived