• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The official Hawk needs to know thread

Hawk

Wait....since when was 70 in a 55 a bad thing....here in CHarlotte thats called going with the flow of traffic.

Nice to know you are running people into ditches and driving away from it.......sounds like a real fuging awesome public service you are doing out there, I'm sure the authorities would approve.

You better be careful, next time someone could write down your license plate number and the explanation of "well, he was driving too fast and I was doing a public service so I decided to run him off the road for his own good" is not going to get you out of it.

I get your drift , but also note i'm not in a heavy traffic area , I live on the out skirts of a city somewhat like ..( hmm trying to relate to NC city .. umm .. Statesville! .. Used to live there in 2002) Cops have a quota here and are assholes and will pull you over for going 6-7 over because they don't get much action. Therefore everyone drives 3 or 4 over mostly. As for the plate when adrenaline to not wreck hits them they wont remember the plate .. and as for the rest of them they can give them my plate but my story will be if its raining he hydroplaned and lost control in the merge .. Or if dry I was minding my own business in the merge and he tried to weave through traffic and ran out of room .. which is technically true.

Also 70 in a 55 here gets you a 300 dollar ticket for being whats called a Super-Speeder plus whatever the normal ticket is which is like 150+ and gets your license suspended , not sure for how long though.

I knew what teh Biscuit meant....

davechappellesamueljack.jpg

mmm mmmm bitch.

"Ill have a Samuel Jackson."

"Its 10:30 in the morning."

"Yeah, well I have to get the taste of weed and hooker spit out of my mouth somehow."

"On second thought, Ill have a Sam Jackson too."

Archived