• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Monday Sex Poll Thread

Darth Biscuit

My college roommate was with this chick one time, poking his tongue around down there and he got sick. His doctor called it a bacteria infection and he had flu like symptoms, which just being around him, I also caught as well. He still jokes about creating the "Butthole Bacteria" sickness.

Thus I would refer him to choice #2 on the poll.

I have done it, but only after we showered and I cleaned the stinkstar... When I was 19 I was talkin with a coworker, Rich, he told me he did that to his wife. I dropped my paintbrush in disbelief and disgust. Uuuughhhhghhhuhhuh... So dude tells me "You lick a girls' asshole, she will do anything for you.." I had been trying to get my gf at teh time to get off at the moment of truth and go down to finish. She wouldnt. So I tried Rich's trick.. Got gf to come over, we showered, I scrubbed it, and we dried off and head into teh bedroom. Wouldnt you know, Rich was right!! Never had a problem getting this girl to do anything after that... Except stay faithful.. :sad:

"Honey, I love you more than anything, but I will never lick your butthole"

"Fine with me, baby..I'm not gung ho about tongue darting your fart box either actually"

(actual converstation)

i bet it feels dandy...but doo doo comes out of there..I don't want your tongue down there and I sure as hell know, mine's not going in yours. You could scrub it with a Brillo pad and dip it in ranch and I STILL wouldn't do it..

"Honey, I love you more than anything, but I will never lick your butthole"

"Fine with me, baby..I'm not gung ho about tongue darting your fart box either actually"

(actual converstation)

i bet it feels dandy...but doo doo comes out of there..I don't want your tongue down there and I sure as hell know, mine's not going in yours. You could scrub it with a Brillo pad and dip it in ranch and I STILL wouldn't do it..

:lol:

Touche' wino! That had me almost falling out of my chair...

Archived