• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Monday Sex Poll Thread

Darth Biscuit

Whatever, to each their own.. I did ti with a purpose, to test a theory and it worked. Aint no big deal because I cleaned it, I know its good. If there was even the slightest risk of an accident on teh Hershey highway, Im sure she'da told me...

Aint nothing wrong with a little experimentation.. I'll do anyhting once, twice if I like it...

Depends on how hot the girl is. I won't lick a butthole unless she is a solid 9. 8 if I am really drunk.

Otherwise fug it.

Plus there is something inherently unsexy about planning it out and taking her to the shower so I can take a scrub brush to her asshole just so I can lick it.

Spontaneity and unbridled desire during the moment or GTFO.

How does that conversation even take place??

Boyfriend/husband: "Hey honey. I was thinking tonight we could get the brillo pad, take a shower together, scrub the fug out of your poo hole, and then take you to bed so I can lick your asshole."

Girlfriend/wife: "You are so romantic. You read my mind. I'll get the scrub brush cowboy."

Depends on how hot the girl is. I won't lick a butthole unless she is a solid 9. 8 if I am really drunk.

Otherwise fug it.

Plus there is something inherently unsexy about planning it out and taking her to the shower so I can take a scrub brush to her asshole just so I can lick it.

Spontaneity and unbridled desire during the moment or GTFO.

it wasn't so much that it was planned out. when i've done it all the bases have been covered for it to happen. hot, sweaty night in a club lead to showering before having sex so a little something extra got thrown in there.

How does that conversation even take place??

Boyfriend/husband: "Hey honey. I was thinking tonight we could get the brillo pad, take a shower together, scrub the fug out of your poo hole, and then take you to bed so I can lick your asshole."

Girlfriend/wife: "You are so romantic. You read my mind. I'll get the scrub brush cowboy."

it doesn't. another time was waking up. we just showered together cuz we knew we were gonna do a morning fug.

Archived