• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Torry Holt?

jspeight49er

Well were not getting him so case closed

So Sayeth CP9789....glad that you know exactly what the Panthers are and are not going to do in the future.

While you are at it, can you look into your crystal ball and tell me what the stock market will do next month?

So Sayeth CP9789....glad that you know exactly what the Panthers are and are not going to do in the future.

While you are at it, can you look into your crystal ball and tell me what the stock market will do next month?

Well as I see it right now its going way down, were gonna be in another depression and a black man is gonna save us.

Well as I see it right now its going way down, were gonna be in another depression and a black man is gonna save us.

We are not even close to a depression.....and the liberal philosophy of increasing taxes and increase government spending like drunken sailors will not be the answer.

However, that is a topic for another forum.

Yeah, but if Holt is your No. 3 they are going to have to spread around the coverage. Moose, Holt and Smith on the field at the same time, you would have to be high to not think thats a good thing.

Of course it's a good thing. It would also be great if we could bring in Tom Brady to chuck it up to them.

There's a reason most teams don't have three wide receivers of the same talent? It's because there are other aspects of the team to take care of, in our case the defensive line.

Not to mention the No. 3 receiver just doesn't see much action in this offense. Holt, Boldin, Ocho Cinco and all of the other receivers would be a waste in this offense. True, we could incorporate them into the offense more, but why mess with something that's working pretty well right now?

Archived