• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

We will be Competitive

SuperMan

And of course we still have smitty!

I'm starting to think 8-8 or maybe even 9-7 if Cam plays well who knows?

Worst to First!

if Rivera, the most interesting man in the world, lives up to his billing..we will be very frosty this year.

On paper we are close to being a truly complete team (minus DT n CB). I am not worried bout that because Rivera will have our Defense ready no matter who starts look at what he did with the Chargers D last year. As for Ham Newton i mean Mark Sanchez has takin the Jets to the playoffs both years and how did he do that????? Great run game, physical D and solid recievers which we have all of those. So in closing Panthers have a real good chance to atleast take control over the NFC South. If you get in the playoffs then WHO KNOWS!

If Cam is for real, we're going to the playoffs.

What's wrong with you guys? Competitive???

We're gonna beat the breaks off of teams!!!!

That's what I'm talking about. Too many people here on the message board are scared to be optimistic in fear of getting flamed by lames who rather be "realistic", as they like to call it:rolleyes:. Instead of trying to think of the worse how about think of the best outcome. Motherfugers might as well not even watch the games this year. Pick the 3-5 games you think we'll win to watch and jump off a bridge every other Sunday. There's not been one game since the beginning of the franchise that I picked us to lose. Any given Sunday anything is possible. "Now we gon' go out there and smoke all these muthafugas, I don't care the fug who out there. GOT DAMNIT! Is you down *!&&@?"- O-Dog

For those expecting a top 5 pick in the draft next year:

2eb69mo.gif

If Cam is for real, we're going to the playoffs.

Have to agree with you there Catman72, I didn’t think there was a QB in the daft that was worthy of the #1 pick, but the work that Cam has put in since the daft has made me a believer. By the way are you going to be able your reports and pics from training camp this year? I know that Mr Scot and JOAT are unable to.

That's what I'm talking about. Too many people here on the message board are scared to be optimistic in fear of getting flamed by lames who rather be "realistic", as they like to call it:rolleyes:. Instead of trying to think of the worse how about think of the best outcome. Motherfugers might as well not even watch the games this year. Pick the 3-5 games you think we'll win to watch and jump off a bridge every other Sunday. There's not been one game since the beginning of the franchise that I picked us to lose. Any given Sunday anything is possible. "Now we gon' go out there and smoke all these muthafugas, I don't care the fug who out there. GOT DAMNIT! Is you down *!&&@?"- O-Dog

For those expecting a top 5 pick in the draft next year:

2eb69mo.gif

Hell yeah well said monsta.

We might be competitive even if we get just average play from the QB position. Right now though, thats a big if. Cam may be great eventually, but right now he is a complete unknown. Fwiw, if and when we pick up a third QB, I hope he is someone who can play.

I can't think of any qb's out there? Who's left?

Bulger, Anderson, or Volek would be good fits here until Cam is ready.

Bulger is a very smart vet who has played at a high level.

Anderson and Volek know Chud's system.

I can see those guys as good fits for us. Definitely good backups, but Cam and Jimmy would have to struggle for them to start. I wouldn't want the job handed to them just because they have experience.

Not any well known names other than perhaps brunell. Maybe we get lucky and pick up someone who has just been waiting for his time to shine. :)

I think Brunell just took a pay cut and the Jets released another QB instead.

I can see those guys as good fits for us. Definitely good backups, but Cam and Jimmy would have to struggle for them to start. I wouldn't want the job handed to them just because they have experience.

I think Brunell just took a pay cut and the Jets released another QB instead.

Jets release Brunell

The New York Jets have released backup quarterback Mark Brunell and waived cornerback Will Billingsley and guard Marlon Davis.

Archived