• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Madden 12 Team Ratings: NFC South

Lilsmitty09

http://espn.go.com/espn/thelife/videogames/blog/_/name/thegamer/id/6786226/nfc-south

Atlanta Falcons: 87

Roddy White (96 overall, 92 speed) and Julio Jones (78 overall, 94 speed) provide Matt Ryan with plenty of firepower from the outside, while Michael Turner (93 overall) and Jerious Norwood (95) are just the type of one-two punch from the backfield "Madden" gamers live for.

New Orleans Saints: 85

Drew Brees has three receivers with over 90 speed to throw to, and a rookie runner in Mark Ingram who struts onto the field with 95 toughness and 87 trucking. Talk about a team that can drive a defense crazy.

Tampa Bay Buccaneers: 84

When I got the ratings, one of the first things I looked up was LeGarrette Blount's jump rating (84), but it's his 98 trucking ability that will make him a "Madden" favorite up the middle.

Carolina Panthers: 72

Cam Newton is going to be a handful for virtual defenses. Check these numbers: 83 speed, 94 acceleration, 97 throwing power, 81 throwing accuracy. Should make Steve Smith a happy man.

This of course isnt up to date with everything going on right now, so i can see us moving up to maybe a 75 at least with the pickups of olsen, mare, etc.

Should be a roster update ready for the first night... The Olsen acquisition alone should bump up our overall two points, lol.

Not counting all the talented depth we just signed - Payne, Considine, Ron Edwards, etc. That will no doubt pull us up.

Regardless, there's always a team every year with a really low overall rating that you can dominate with... We are that team this year. Cam - 97 THP and 81 ACC on top of the speed??? I can kill with that. This is gonna be the best year for Madden EVER.

Yeah, if you were able to win last year with our sh*tty QBs, you will dominate this year... I know I will. This is the first year it's actually gonna be fun to use us instead of worrying the run will get shut down.

Also, we may have the fastest starting LB corps in the entire league.

I'm guessing the Panthers will be one of the most used teams in Madden 12. Cam Newton makes us a perfect video game team.

With a two cheap TE's to throw to, a fast #1 WR, and 2 running backs that can both tear up their fair share of defenders? AND basically Big Ben at QB? Bahaha its going to be awesome to play with the panthers, thats not even mentioned our boss defense (save our second corner back and defensive tackles)

i managed to go 109-49 as the panthers in madden 11. i will LOVE being able to use cammy cam and have a security blanket of Greg Olsen and Shockey to throw to. Barnidge was my go to TE, but they are even better.

Archived