• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

"JAKE RELAX" sign

panthersphan

I saw it from across the stadium and thought it was a waste of a sign. Pretty stupid in my opinion. Why make a sign that may bother your QB when you can make a sign to insult the other team? :ihih:

..because we are a good enough team to render the other team's efforts irrelevant as long as Jake plays "relaxed" and does not try to win the game with one throw that sails out of bounds or in the arms of the opponent.

If Jake plays smart, we have a much better chance at a win. Fortunately, he is steadily looking more and more like a NFL QB over the last two weeks.

Hang it next week. I got a great pic of it when it was in the upper.

I saw it from across the stadium and thought it was a waste of a sign. Pretty stupid in my opinion. Why make a sign that may bother your QB when you can make a sign to insult the other team? :ihih:

Exactly, how moronic to make a sign that adversely effects your own team. What an idiot...

..because we are a good enough team to render the other team's efforts irrelevant as long as Jake plays "relaxed" and does not try to win the game with one throw that sails out of bounds or in the arms of the opponent.

I have never heard of a quarterback playing relaxed. If Jake is 'relaxed' then he would be getting himself or his wide receivers killed out there.

"Why make a sign that may bother your QB when you can make a sign to insult the other team?"

Because they'll kick you out...

..I got my first dose of the bs staff and policy that is at The Vault. After that no call fumble that we would have returned for a TD I yelled "Get some fuging eyes ref" and this douche w/ slicked back hair who worked there

Archived