• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Video From Todays Practice (8/1)

Lilsmitty09

Cam is a monster...I am praying that he picks up on NFL. When he holds the football, you can see his thumb and all four fingers. Looks like he's holding a fuging peewee ball. Plus he just looks like a future HOF and appears to be very athletic in his fluid movements. I know that Ron wants to work with Cam to be a better pocket quarterback but I love to watch him run. Break on off every game Cam!

please.....

please.....

Hating on Cam...(shaking head). :D

I should have clarified a little better, his statuesque athletic form makes him to look the part of a future HOF'r. Of course, he still needs to perform otherwise his stature means nothing. But I think our chances are pretty good that he's going to be a performer for us. He has definitely proven that he is a motivator and leader in practice and puts forth a full effort.

Of course, practice is one thing and a regular season game are two different entities.

Hating on Cam...(shaking head). :D

I should have clarified a little better, his statuesque athletic form makes him to look the part of a future HOF'r. Of course, he still needs to perform otherwise his stature means nothing. But I think our chances are pretty good that he's going to be a performer for us. He has definitely proven that he is a motivator and leader in practice and puts forth a full effort.

Of course, practice is one thing and a regular season game are two different entities.[/QUOTE]

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Doesn't hurt that he can actually see over the line, though.

This and the fact that Cam has a much more over head throwing motion I would think gives him a huge advantage over Clausen. I was shocked watching Clausen last season at how low of a release he has... and combined with being just so-so in height for an NFL QB. Not a good combo.

This and the fact that Cam has a much more over head throwing motion I would think gives him a huge advantage over Clausen. I was shocked watching Clausen last season at how low of a release he has... and combined with being just so-so in height for an NFL QB. Not a good combo.

Yeah, he was getting stuffed and batted down alot. Bad memories in which I choose to forget about.

Archived