• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

My plea to those of you who speed in parking lots

Brokenbad

To all of you who speed in parking lots,

You know who you are. I am addressing those of you who excessively speed through crowded parking lots. Wal-Mart is one example of a parking lot that you may speed trough. Speeding is when you are driving too fast. Too fast is 30 miles per hour or faster. Even at 15 miles per hour, a vehicle can cause significant damage to an adult human being. An average adult human being (gender nonspecific) is roughly five feet and eight inches tall and weighs about one-hundred and sixty pounds. I am an adult human being, I am about five foot nine and I weigh about one hundred and ninety pounds. My children, however, are not adults. My daughter is about three feet tall and fourty-five pounds. My son has just started walking, and is about two feet tall and twenty-five pounds. If my children and I cross the walkway, we don't want to have to worry about your crazy ass running us over. My children's life is much more important than anything-thats ANY fugin thing- that you have to be in such a rush to get too. Speeding through a parking lot that is about four hundred feet long will not get you to your destination much faster. In fact, it may wind up taking you longer because I may start carrying in my pocket a baseball to throw at you -or a gun. Even if I do not hurl a projectile at your car, you run the risk of nailing someone else's vehicle-or body. If you do manage to hit something-or someone-you will have to wait much longer sticking around and hashing it our with the cops. In case you hit my kids, your teeth will be hashing it out with my fists-and soon afterwards you will be hashing it out with your God. So please remember, slow it down through the parking lot. Speeding through the parking lot may get you to your McDonald's chicken nuggets, drug dealer, or mistress a few measly seconds faster. If nothing else, a child's life-and your life-is not worth the few seconds that you may shave off of your time.

Archived