• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cams greatest moment... Auburn Homer

cheynehowell

that was a great game to watch.

cam newton the comeback king. can't wait to get some of that going here. hopefully the defense will keep us from having to comeback from very far, but i like how newton responds to those situations. reminds me of jake in that way.

I remember randomly watching this game, It was the first cam game I had ever seen, although he played spectacularly one play in particular sticks out. I believe it was fourth and short, and I thought for sure they would run it for a first, instead cam through a perfect out route to on of his receivers, I knew right then this guy was a legit prospect.

We'll I used to live in Charlotte so I have been a Panthers fan since the beginning. There was absolutely no panther fans here with me at buffalo's during the last few seasons. I expect that to be different now since every Auburn fan I talk to is now a full fledged Panther Fan. It's awesome to see such support for the Panthers in Bama now. I have already seen a couple of people sporting Cams Panther jersey.

I remember randomly watching this game, It was the first cam game I had ever seen, although he played spectacularly one play in particular sticks out. I believe it was fourth and short, and I thought for sure they would run it for a first, instead cam through a perfect out route to on of his receivers, I knew right then this guy was a legit prospect.

That was to Darvin Adams on 4th and 3. That led to the Lutzerkirchen TD that gave Auburn the lead for good. It was a magical season. Hope to have the Cam magic with the Panthers in the future.

That second touchdown he threw will be a pick at the pro level. Let's hope he doesn't try to sneak a bunch of those in there this year.
could say that for a lot of jake dehomme's passes. quite a few pro QBs get away with ugly passes that should have been picked off in the pros while other times very nice passes that should have been caught turn into INTs.

that was a great game to watch.

cam newton the comeback king. can't wait to get some of that going here. hopefully the defense will keep us from having to comeback from very far, but i like how newton responds to those situations. reminds me of jake in that way.

Let's hope the offense keeps us from having to come back at all! :D My God I'm ready for some football!

Archived