• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What would happen if we....

DaveThePanther2008

Lucas got beat, Marshall got beat, Godfrey got beat, and Gamble got beat.

I'm not sure what switching would do.

The first big play, It was just a great route. Lucas stopped to take the underneath receiver and Marshall didn't get over top to Bryant in time. The coverage dictated the Lucas take the underneath man, so I'm not sure what he should have done there.

Second play, Lucas slipped and got turned around.

Third big play, Gamble got beat.

Big 1 handed touchdown, both Lucas and Godfrey got beat, but I'm going to lean to Lucas on that one as having screwed up.

So there you have it, all of em got beat.

IT DOES NOT MATTER, WHY DOESN'T ANYBODY GET IT

lucas is a bigger guy, he usually plays the outside recievers, this will be true regardless of his depth chart position

marshall is a smaller guy but very agressive and a strong tackler, he is ideal for the slot reciever, you don't want a guy that small on wideouts where usually the bigger guys are, he will play this role no matter what his depth chart position

IT DOES NOT MATTER

Replaced Lucas with Marshall. Would that cause some internal issues on the defense. With us playing Denver high powered passing game I can just imagine the OC drooling over using Lucas.

Maybe I am wrong but from what I have seen Lucas as clearly lost a step or two.

Agreed or Disagree

Go Panthers

I would think seeing that Denver is on its 5th running back and the only way they can beat us is through the air that we will play nickle a high percentage of the time and both Lucas and Marshal will be on the field at the same time.

Archived