• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers/Broncos Tailgate Thread

mush

Good seeing y'all again...bout ready to head out and hit the road home back across the Mason-Dixon line. Feel like poo...I'm definitely gettin' a cold (which might explain why I was freezing all day yesterday). Coffee, sex cookies and dayquil are in my immediate future!

Good seeing y'all again...bout ready to head out and hit the road home back across the Mason-Dixon line. Feel like sh*t...I'm definitely gettin' a cold (which might explain why I was freezing all day yesterday). Coffee, sex cookies and dayquil are in my immediate future!

Good to meet you, have a safe trip home.

Great to see everyone at the tailgate yesterday...even though I had to blow out around 1:45pm.

Mush/Rhino....please remeind me next time not to eat the raw jalapeno's at 10AM in the morning.....I am paying dearly for those.

Take care of business next week and we will have a HUGE tailgate for the playoffs.

Mush.....remember to let me know when you need the cash for the playoff tailgate. We wil make this one to remember.

Have a safe trip shinner

Safe home and feel better!

Just got home about 30mins ago...dayquil & a dvd full of punk mp3s got me through...now that I'm outta the car I feel sorta queasy...and tired. Traffic was pretty light and no accidents on 81 (amazing down and back home without seeing a single accident on 81...that's a first!) Fog on 77 near the NC/VA border was a mother though.

Good to meet you, have a safe trip home.

You too Dan (and the missus as well).

My prayers have been answered! I can only take so much of my ugly mug.

:werd: (if it ever comes back)

Archived