• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Smash N' Dash?

tntitanfan5309

You guys have to admit that holding up a sign saying smash n dash is stupid. That won't get you much respect around the league at all. Who is leading the league in rushing touchdowns. And do any of you guy's runners have an 80 yard run? And that's just smash baby.

You are a f**kin moron. Williams and Stewart have combined for 1,843 yards and 23 touchdowns. Johnson and White have 1,768 yards and 22 TDs.

I believe Williams leads the league in Rushing TD. Do your reserach before you speak. How about this, the best running attack gets the stupid nickname, since it's so important to Lendell White and the Titans.

Haha Chris Johnson is better than both of your backs put together. Lendale is better than both of them alone.

Are you for real? You're blind if you think they are better, 'cause the records said DeWill & Stew are better. Don't get cocky.

haha im sorry what's our record? And what's yours?

So.....you want your team to have a better record than a Championship? Fascinating. Beside, record don't mean crap. Look at the Giants compare to the Patriots last year. :D :D

The Colts, Ravens, Vikings, Bears, Texans. Who have you beaten thats good?

You think some of the teams you all beat are that good? Oh, brother. Beside, we beaten a terrific Bucs defense. They have only allowed just 1 rushed TD before the Monday Night game rematch against us. Beside, you guys lost to the Jets. That wasn't suppose to happend.

You guys have to admit that holding up a sign saying smash n dash is stupid.

Same could be said for the Titans fans holding that. Especially when the media name our RBs that than what Fatty White said.

That won't get you much respect around the league at all.

Really? Then how come ESPN & many medias lately has been calling us that? Not to mention we hardly get respect anyway before that. Ever heard of Dallas Cowboys?

Who is leading the league in rushing touchdowns.

It not Diner & Dash, that for sure. I believe our RB has more than your. Sorry you don't want to face the cold truth there, since it hurt to face it.

And do any of you guy's runners have an 80 yard run?

Yes. Start looking at some of the info. on our team this year & you will see the truth than just making up lies & excuses.

Have ya'll won a super bowl?

And have the Titans won one? Nope. I can't believe you're such an idiot to act like you all won a Superbowl with asking that stupid question on if we ever won one. You're getting too full of youself, that it real sad.

Your guys needed a new nickname anyway.

How bout something simple like "Flash & Fleshy?" "Slick & Thick?" "The Rabbit & the Rotund?"

I kind of like "Williams & Stewart". Now they need to show the rest of the league exactly what that means on a consistent basis. Leave the childish nicknames for the other guys.

"Double Trouble"

Mason's minutes: http://www.panthers.com/Common/Article.aspx?id=42272

About a half-hour later, with the media cleared out of the Panthers' locker room, wide receiver Muhsin Muhammad bounced down a hallway to greet Williams and offer his suggestion.

"When you come in the game -- trouble," Muhammad told Williams. "When Stewie comes in the game -- trouble.

"Double Trouble!"

Williams smiled like a child on Santa Claus' knee, giving his approval.

And for what it's worth, I felt that "Double Trouble" sounded right too, since a writer can appreciate both the rhyme scheme and its tangential Shakespearean connection ("double, double, toil and trouble"). To me, it clicks.

I like this one too....

Archived