• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

1st half observations

Ricky Spanish

-Jimmy's pocket awareness is equivalent to doodoo butter.

-Defense looks pretty stout

-Armanti looks pretty legit

-Cam looks like a rookie QB. nothing more, nothing less.

-I feel very confident with our TE situation this year

-RB's look solid, specifically Dwill. Goody still has fumblitis

-O-line looks suspect thus far, Didn't give Cam enough time to throw

-Cam makes the fans wet

That's aboot it from me. feel free to add your own.

let me also add that Jimmy didn't look horrible, he threw a pick 6 early but bounced back well and ended up throwing a nice strike to olsen that was beyond 5 yards for a TD.

he however wouldn't be able to tell you if godzilla was coming up behind him when he's standing in the pocket. the kid can't sense pressure to save his life.

also gary barnidge deserves a fuging spot on this team ok? I really like him and he is playing great. keep him around ron ron.

We are a different football team gentlemen...

The defensive calls are amazing!

The offensive calls are amazing!

The kickoff rule is the ghey, cant even judge them... Mare is solid though, better than tynes..lol

Cam is looking pretty good for his first NFL action. Hasnt thrown a pick 6... just sayin

but he is playing against second or more string players.

Really excited to see a COMPLETELY different gameplan being put together. I didn't really expect to see much of anything new especially in the pre season.. but its OBVIOUS that these coaches will put us in a position to win every single game. It will just come down to these young players' ability to execute or not.

So far, more than anything I'm happy to see what our coaching staff has drawn up. It really excites me and I'm sure it excites you guys as well. The Fox era is looooong gone!

Ron Rivera and Co. are The Real Deal. Thats what I've seen that jumps out at me...especially this early.

Jimmy pocket awareness is better then last year, and most sacks came from behind him when he was searching for a WR. He has made several good plays, only uber bad one was when he simply stared down Williams and threw the pick. But Jimmy doesn't get the full blame for that, Williams wasn't really watching for the ball.

Jimmy pocket awareness is better then last year, and most sacks came from behind him when he was searching for a WR. He has made several good plays, only uber bad one was when he simply stared down Williams and threw the pick. But Jimmy doesn't get the full blame for that, Williams wasn't really watching for the ball.

I don't think he stared him down, the pressure was on and Jimmy throw it to the spot. Williams didn't have his head in the game.

Got to love how every mistake that was made when Cam was in was his fault and every fault that was made while Jimmy was in was the offense.

I thought Jimmy looked good overall after that pick 6. Thought he handled that 'first team' defense decently well. Personally thought he had a better handle on the offense this game than I ever saw him have last year.

Cam has looked pretty good overall... noticed the announcers are placing the blame mostly on the receivers for the "misses," I'm watching the game on a very low bandwidth internet connection through nfl.com so I can't really tell, but man he certainly has made some pretty plays!

Both guys look like they have trouble recognizing pressure though, hope that changes.

Got to love how every mistake that was made when Cam was in was his fault and every fault that was made while Jimmy was in was the offense.

isnt seeming like that...

Archived