• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam Newton to Start Friday

ncmonzta

via twitter

Carolina Growl

Cam Newton will start Friday at Miami, Ron Rivera said

I can't believe this was even a debate after that pick 6....let's just hope Clausen plays well in the second half and Miami offers us a snickers for the pickle...

JT is ready for AARP....it will be fun watching Cam run all over the Guppy defense.

This is why I have a hard time going all in for Cam, statements like this.

Our QB is going to run over a defensive end. Great, how about Cam shows up Taylor by torching the defense via PASSING the ball as a QB should do.

This is why I have a hard time going all in for Cam, statements like this.

Our QB is going to run over a defensive end. Great, how about Cam shows up Taylor by torching the defense via PASSING the ball as a QB should do.

Would it make you feel better if I edit my post and say "run and pass"?.....face it folks, one of Cam's attributes, is that he is a MOBILE QB. If he goes through his progressions and nothings there............

Would it make you feel better if I edit my post and say "run and pass"?.....face it folks, one of Cam's attributes, is that he is a MOBILE QB. If he goes through his progressions and nothings there............

No offense man, I just have to shake my head when Cam "Superman" is talked about and not a rookie learning the intricacy of quarterbacking at the pro level. Maybe Cam will DEVELOP into an All-Pro force in the year's to come, however, all this hyperbole is whimsical fantasy at this point.

Archived