• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Newton Earns Respect

The Saltman

great stuff...but the bolded kind of had me confused.yikes....

Just saying the host immediately started to bash us as the leagues worst team. Brown stopped him in his tracks said Carolina is gonna be strong under Obi Ron. He said Beason is one of the best in the league and Cam is gonna be a stud. Then he went into how great a city Charlotte is and how he would love to be here.

Just saying the host immediately started to bash us as the leagues worst team. Brown stopped him in his tracks said Carolina is gonna be strong under Obi Ron. He said Beason is one of the best in the league and Cam is gonna be a stud. Then he went into how great a city Charlotte is and how he would love to be here.

gotcha...it was the working that had me :confused:.

Why did a post about Alex Brown saying he is going to sign with us get merged into this thread?

And good to read all the love for Cam from coach and teammates. Good things to come this year fellas! I'm so hyped for Sunday! Woooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! (Ric Flair voice, pinches nipples)

I love that he spent all that Chicago air time talking about how good he thought the Panthers could be after the smartass host laughed off the idea of him wanting to come here...

I think Brown said "we" at one point when he was talking about the Panthers.

Archived