• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I hope Lucas reads this...

ThatGuy

Yep, who remembers the Cardinal game?

I remember it, and I also remember we had to worry about several good receivers.

I think after facing Arizona and Green Bay, we will hopefully be able to limit Cutler's passing. He'll still have a big day, no doubt, but I think our linebackers are getting much better at dropping back into coverage after being tested so much in the two aforementioned games.

Bottom line, we've played this game before against Arizona and Green Bay. Both of those teams had better running games and defenses than Denver. Hopefully we can establish our own run game and win the time of possession, thus keeping Cutler off the field as much as we can.

I also think our seconday gets it together for this game. Harris will be dropping back into coverage and scaring the living daylights out of the Broncos receivers.

The Broncos will definatley come out swinging, the way they have been playing on offense, and they way we have been playing on defense they will definatley test us early, and we need to be able to answer their challenge

They are shaking in their boots when they think about our run game, and I'm sure they are nervous about how their run game will turn out, although shanahan is a master of creating a good run game out of scraps

So it just makes sense to pass pass pass, keep the ball out of our RB duo and exploit our questionable secondary

hopefullly lucas is out of his funk and godfrey doesn't plan to blow anymore coverages becuase they need to get with the program, these things don't happen in december

Archived