• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Got my first dose of Jerry's "classy" rules

panthersphan

For the first time ever (been going to games since 96) - After that no call fumble that we would have returned for a TD I yelled "Get some f*cking eyes ref" and this douche w/ slicked back hair who worked there gave me this hated look and fiercly said, "If I hear you again you're out of here" It was the beginning of the fricking game and I was w/ someone who flew all the way from Toronto.

Then later, w/ about 5 min to go, there were 2 open seats and these asshole Bucs fans came and sat down. So (since we were kicking their ass), I said, "so you guys from Florida" just to lighten things up. Well long story short, they end up threatening to beat my ass, start pushing me, saying "You think you're safe here, in your stadium, well you're not and we gonna beat your ass" and all this BS and even my friend (who was wearing his red Derek Brooks jersey) had to step in and say WHAT THE f*ck GUYS! I didn't do anything, so then I try to get the attention of the staff to tell them they aren't in their seats and they're threaten to start a fight (not to mention for no reason) and the lady just f*cking stares at me!! Doesn't do anything. So I have these asshole for the last 5 minutes spittle on me as they curse me out and threaten to beat my ass...We were up by 14 and dominating...why would you come and talk sh*t then...let's just say when Pep blocked that point after they were out of there before I could turn and look...ahhh the last laugh is always so nice :-)

:mad: It just angers me that when I drop ONE "F Bomb" the BofA staff threatens to kick me out and then when 2 Bucs fans are not in their seats acting like complete assholes, cursing a storm, threatening to beat my ass for no reason the staff doesn't do A DAMN THING. I'm So sick of the piece of sh*t that is the BofA policy and staff.

:nopity:

Guest CatofWar

That sucks bro. I can't relate. I was going ape poo the entire game. I even yelled at the Panther fans who started to leave early. The starts must have lined up right for me that night.

Well you should not drop the F bomb in the stadium dude. I mean there are kids around and its not an all adult event. Telling the Refs they suck would have done just as good. With the Buc's fans you should have made them do something or just got another one too cause they dont like fight there I know for sure. You could have always said that they were telling a kid to fug off that prob would have worked. ;)

For the first time ever (been going to games since 96) - After that no call fumble that we would have returned for a TD I yelled "Get some f*cking eyes ref" and this douche w/ slicked back hair who worked there gave me this hated look and fiercly said, "If I hear you again you're out of here" It was the beginning of the fricking game and I was w/ someone who flew all the way from Toronto.

Then later, w/ about 5 min to go, there were 2 open seats and these asshole Bucs fans came and sat down. So (since we were kicking their ass), I said, "so you guys from Florida" just to lighten things up. Well long story short, they end up threatening to beat my ass, start pushing me, saying "You think you're safe here, in your stadium, well you're not and we gonna beat your ass" and all this BS and even my friend (who was wearing his red Derek Brooks jersey) had to step in and say WHAT THE f*ck GUYS! I didn't do anything, so then I try to get the attention of the staff to tell them they aren't in their seats and they're threaten to start a fight (not to mention for no reason) and the lady just f*cking stares at me!! Doesn't do anything. So I have these asshole for the last 5 minutes spittle on me as they curse me out and threaten to beat my ass...We were up by 14 and dominating...why would you come and talk sh*t then...let's just say when Pep blocked that point after they were out of there faster than a jackrabbit.

:mad: It just angers me that when I drop ONE "F Bomb" the BofA staff threatens to kick me out and then when 2 Bucs fans are not in their seats acting like complete assholes, cursing a storm, threatening to beat my ass for no reason the staff doesn't do A DAMN THING. I'm So sick of the piece of sh*t that is the BofA policy and staff.

You must have been pretty f*cking drunk. Honestly I think they generally tolerate more than they should.

I use the word f**k in daily conversation. On sales calls. Talking to the wife. On the phone with my mom. At church. In business meetings. F**k it, ask Vampi if you don't believe me. I don;t see anything wrong with it. Plus, the refs WERE f**king blind!!!!

LOL i say whatever i want and nothing happens. I guess thats a benefit of the nose bleeds.

I was in section 518 (but I was 2nd row)

Trust me, I curse a lot, I can't help it...and I've been many many many Panthers games. So w. the policy they have, I'm kind of surprised it was the first time...it only takes one douche on the staff to make "The Vault" look like the "Trust Fund"

:icon_bs:

You must have been pretty f*cking drunk. Honestly I think they generally tolerate more than they should.

I didn't have ONE beer inside the stadium...:rolleyes:

Tolerate more than they should? Wow....get real dude...it's football, not tiddly-winks.

...your name truly represents you...good ol boy...

Then later, w/ about 5 min to go, there were 2 open seats and these asshole Bucs fans came and sat down. So (since we were kicking their ass), I said, "so you guys from Florida" just to lighten things up. Well long story short, they end up threatening to beat my ass, start pushing me, saying "You think you're safe here, in your stadium, well you're not and we gonna beat your ass" and all this BS and even my friend (who was wearing his red Derek Brooks jersey) had to step in and say WHAT THE f*ck GUYS! I didn't do anything, so then I try to get the attention of the staff to tell them they aren't in their seats and they're threaten to start a fight (not to mention for no reason) and the lady just f*cking stares at me!! Doesn't do anything. So I have these asshole for the last 5 minutes spittle on me as they curse me out and threaten to beat my ass...We were up by 14 and dominating...why would you come and talk sh*t then...let's just say when Pep blocked that point after they were out of there before I could turn and look...ahhh the last laugh is always so nice :-)

when i was at BoA for the Bears game earlier this season i was dropping the f-bomb left and right all day...no one seemed to mind. ACTUALLY, people tend to enjoy my rowdiness :)

So I have these asshole for the last 5 minutes spittle on me as they curse me out and threaten to beat my ass...We were up by 14 and dominating...why would you come and talk sh*t then...let's just say when Pep blocked that point after they were out of there faster than a jackrabbit.

THAT is exactly why I HATE buc fans. My section is by the visitors' tunnel so we get every team's fans by the end of the games. Most just sit in empty seats until the game is done and alot of times it's kids that are there. We'll help the kids find the empty seats because we don't leave early.

:smash: But the buc fans come down and start talking sh i t. Doesn't matter if they are winning or not. btw, buc fans are usually about 15-16 year old punks. John Gruden wanna be's I guess.

Archived