• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers/Jags game in Las Vegas

SCP

Dude SouthCak you have to go to Holsteins inside the Cosmo. The burgers there are cheap (for vegas) and unbeleivably delicious. Plus they have milkshakes that a big 'un like you would surely appreciate. Or go to planet hollywood and go to the earl of sandwich to get the best sammich you ever had. Also cheap.

There's a sports bar pool-side at the Cosmopolitan. It's the Boulevard pool. I was there in July and we joked that we could watch the games from the pool as some people were doing during the World Cup.

That sounds awesome.. Wouldn't you have to be staying in the hotel to have access to the pool though? I wouldn't mind catching a game in that environment. :D

That sounds awesome.. Wouldn't you have to be staying in the hotel to have access to the pool though? I wouldn't mind catching a game in that environment. :D

Nope. You don't have to be staying there. I was staying there for the first night of my trip and then moved to Paris. I went back to the Cosmopolitan pool.

Archived