• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Zod.....you were right

pantherschic

I thought things were going good

The date was fine, it was after he got back home..........he started acting crazy and I brought a date to the Green Bay Tailgate, he was pissed off about it.

And I went out with the 2nd guy again last night, 1st guy calls during date so I don't answer, he blew my phone up with about ten messages saying he hoped I was not with him....meaning date number 2.

So I really don't know what happened, but he is marked out of lil black book I am starting......hehehehe!;)

The date was fine, it was after he got back home..........he started acting crazy and I brought a date to the Green Bay Tailgate, he was pissed off about it.

And I went out with the 2nd guy again last night, 1st guy calls during date so I don't answer, he blew my phone up with about ten messages saying he hoped I was not with him....meaning date number 2.

So I really don't know what happened, but he is marked out of lil black book I am starting......hehehehe!;)

Do you have date #1's email address? Pretty sure there are some pics of you and date #2 grinding up on one another at the tailgate. I want to send them to date #1 to see what happens. :D

Archived