• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Skip Bayless = Hater

YourManInAmsterdam

Bayless is what a good portion of the "sports media" is these days, a schoolyard troublemaker.

Somewhere along the way, we traded analysis for s--t stirring. That's how you end up with people like Bayless, Rome and Cowherd being called "journalists" when reality is that about the only thing they ever really analyze or investigate is their own path to fame.

I'm actually a Skip Bayless fan, or supporter, or whatever you call it. I like his breakdowns on players and sports way more than those idiots who sit across from him everyday.

Honestly, I agree with him too. And I think Cam does too.;) Now since this was posted 3 days ago, how about we take a glimpse of the Panther football inner workings in the 2011/2012 season.

Week 3 practice:

Chud: "Cam, I want you to look over this play, make sure you get it down. Now remember, Y is your decoy, your first option is Smith.

Newton: "Got it coach".

Chud & Rivera: "He's so coachable!"

Week 16.... as we're preparing for the playoffs, with Cam leading the QB race with 7500 passing and 2500 rushing, 195 TDs :

Newton: "Chud, now I want you to take this play, swap X and Y, and make sure Smith understands X is the decoy and I'm passing to myself on this one......please make sure the rest of the gang gets it down before Sunday. This is how I wanna score the winning touchdown. Oh...and where's Rivera?.....will you please tell him to hurry up with my coffee! I gotta to get practice. We're starting early today! "

Chud: "Got it Cam."

Sean:. "Uhm....Cam?"

Newton: "Sup Sean?"

Sean: "What about our defense...I was saying we had some issues and got some injuries. Johnson's thigh..."

Newton: " Oh right....don't worry about it....I got them. I'm a put up 65-75 Sunday. Tell'em rest easy tonight. Tell Johnson I'm gonna send over one of the girls from the cheer leading squad over there tonight to work on his ankle too."

Sean: "Thanks!"

Johnson: "Oh yeeeeeeaaa!"

Gamble: "Hey I gotta concussion! I gotta concussion!"

Newton: "Man...stop lying! You ain't go no damn concussion, I know the head you looking to get fixed."

Gamble: "But...Cam....come on maaaaan!"

Newton: "Off you go. It's only for the wounded.....and me of course."

Rivera: "Here's your coffee Cam, got my playbook ready?"

Newton: "You know it baaaby!"

Rivera: "You da man!"

Newton: "No, You da man!"

Rivera: "No, you da man"

Newton: "Aight...I'ma give you that one! I am da man! Hey Ron, one more thing...

Rivera: "Yes Cam".

Newton: "Have Hurney get in touch with Richardson and tell him to make sure he arranges for ABC's cameraman to be on the right side of the endzone.....I'm doing my air guitar thing after I catch my own pass for a TD and I like it better when they can get the left side of my face. And tell our sound guy to play Purple Haze".

Rivera: "Got it."

Newton: *Best coaches I ever had. There's so coachable!...walks of singing "Excuse me...while I kiss the sky!"*

:D

PS: Remember when you guys said HBO would never have us on Hard knocks? Wait till Cam hears about this poo!

lol what a freakin joke. they completely took what cam said out of context. cam didnt say there wasnt a difference between a rookie and a veteran, he simply meant that rookie or veteran or hall of famer, you are all playing in the same league. just because someone is a rookie doesnt mean they cant find immediate success, or even be better than their vet counterparts.

The man has style and nice hair. I will give him that. And the way he speaks, he does it so nicely giving the appearance that he has intelligence, but then we forget about the style, and hair and the smooth speaking and just focus on the words he is saying you realize you were fooled and he isn't so intelligent. But still nice hair and style.

Archived