• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Peppers won't be traded at a discount

rayzor

Agreed.

When I first heard the Pats were interested in Peppers, I figured they made that trade they did with Cassel so they could send us their first and that 34th and get Peppers.(since that is VERY close to two first round picks as per trading for a franchise player)

So the Pats could send damn near two first round picks, and still have 2 second and 2 third rounders in the draft themselves.

Thats a pretty good stance IMO.

true.

Agreed.

When I first heard the Pats were interested in Peppers, I figured they made that trade they did with Cassel so they could send us their first and that 34th and get Peppers.(since that is VERY close to two first round picks as per trading for a franchise player)

So the Pats could send damn near two first round picks, and still have 2 second and 2 third rounders in the draft themselves.

Thats a pretty good stance IMO.

I think if the Patriots offered their first first (I'm not studdering) and another pick, regardless if it's a first or not, that the Panthers would indeed listen, and be interested.

Well if their 1st and 34th aren't done I'd like to see one of these combinations.

34th and 47th +4th rounder

47th and 58th +3rd rounder

That's if NE is hellbent on keeping their first.

If not then a 1st and 3rd(s) are an option, really NE has tons of options to deal.

Archived