• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

after 3 games panthers ranked 7th on total offense and 17th on total defense...

rayzor

Next week, play calling has to be a bit better early. Not to complain about yesterday, because all in all it was good, Cam was just missing throws. However, early on, we need to establish both the run and Cam. You do this by starting with a zone, or starting with a bootleg with Cam. Give Cam those easy ones. Force the defense to bring pressure. We let Jax sit back all day because Cam wasn't hitting throws early on to cause pressure. They just opted to sit in zone and wait for a mistake (and it almost worked a few times).

We can finish top 5 at the end of the season, POTENTIALLY. Between Cam, Smith, our TEs, and Double Trouble (who will start clicking sooner than later), we have the weapons to do so. Just have to force teams into OUR game...how weird is it to say that? We have an offense capable of forcing defenses to do what WE want them to. How exciting is that? It still hasn't sunk in for me yet. I keep thinking this is all a dream.

too many people come here trying to say something cute or be hateful just to get some pi or rep!

Ever heard of being a d*ck to another poster for no reason?

or maybe I'm just tired of reading posts where people act like they can't string coherent sentences together. I could care less about the swag or pi.

Archived