• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I am delighted about Bronco's fans opinions of Fox

Mojoman

Mine was a question, which obviously offended you, and I'm sorry for that.

I just wanted to know what the reasoning behind it was. I can give you reasons people fap to pron.

People jut thrive on other people's misery. It's like a drug for some people. They will go out of their way to make sure they feel right about everything....in this case it's John Fox. I'm sure there are some that would do the same to....lets say Cam Newton.

Welcome by the way! It's great to see another new fan that loves Cam. Enjoy your stay on the Huddle. :wink:

People jut thrive on other people's misery. It's like a drug for some people. They will go out of their way to make sure they feel right about everything....in this case it's John Fox. I'm sure there are some that would do the same to....lets say Cam Newton.

Welcome by the way! It's great to see another new fan that loves Cam. Enjoy your stay on the Huddle. :wink:

Hope it's a long one

:cheers2:

You guys need to show Fox some more respect. Sure, it was time for a change, but he did great things while he was here.

It's the popular thing to do at the moment. Dwelling on the past, insulting people on their twitter accounts, calling injured players on your own team a pussy....it just doesn't make sense.

Seriously, what does any of it do to change your own situation in life?

And what does it mean "thanks for taking our trash"? Uh, he was let go and he was hired elsewhere......stupid

Some of our fans are at the literal bottom of the barrel in terms of class. It's embarrassing.

Man, so much moralizing on a FOOTBALL forum? Common people, lighten up. This is football for god sakes. Nothing wrong in gloating over some disatisfaction in the Bronco's fan base.

(OK, here comes the personal attacks on the need for values in todays society.)

You guys need to show Fox some more respect. Sure, it was time for a change, but he did great things while he was here.

I would have showed him respect and still thought highly of him if he had left a few years ago. We, as well as the rest of the league, figured out his tired old schtick and lost faith in his abilities.

Archived