• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Gamble doubtful

Car123

It's not like if we lost him we would lose a Beason or Davis, even a Charles Johnson on defense.

Disagree 100%. Losing a starting CB or a starting DE is more significant than losing a starting LB. Don't confuse popularity with value on the field.

There is a reason that good CB's and DE's get paid more on average than good LB's.

Disagree 100%. Losing a starting CB or a starting DE is more significant than losing a starting LB. Don't confuse popularity with value on the field.

There is a reason that good CB's and DE's get paid more on average than good LB's.

In my opinion having a good starting LB can make it easier on the secondary. There is a ton of assignments that a LB has to carry out and if you have one over-pursuing, doesn't have good vision or can read plays, will definetly make it a long day for the secondary. I do agree with you that losing a starting CB would be bad but not impossible to overcome. Our starting corners during the superbowl were mediocre in Ricky Manning JR. and Reggie Howard. I won't say Gamble is complete garbage, he has played better this year, I just don't see where you can call him great. Being alot of people are set on the "rebuilding" it would be nice to see what the younger cats can do though if Gamble is out.

ugh

I wouldn't really worry about it too much. All you have to do is jam our receivers at the line...and that's pretty much the end of it. Our WR's are the weakness on this team. Pathetic is the word I would use to describe them. :mad:

Archived