• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

No Lowball this week?

X-Clown

ahh sorry guys.....My internet went out last Sunday evening, and the great company of verizon decided it takes over a week to come out and fix the connection. I was also on Vacation all last week, so I have had no where to get internet and for some odd reason my Blackberry would allow me to view the Huddle but not post onto it, because I tried to start one wednesday night and Thursday. I was hoping somebody would get the hint by Friday that there was something wrong, since I have posted LowBall every week by Wednesday, and post the LowBall thread. I am sorry again for the mixup.

How do you guys want to do this......either everybody gets a 400 that has posted any score for the year that way we can stay on track with 35 races with 7 high scores dropped, or we just drop the race and still have 7 high scores on 34 races.

It is up to majority rules.

I am back at work, so Lowball will be posted either Wednesday or Thursday this week

I would have created the thread, but it honestly slipped my mind until I saw the race results on Sunday. Anyway, I'm fine with the first option, but wouldn't object if we went with the second one.
I used to start threads for Carolina Man (what happened to him, anyways? :() but didn't want to step over the commish's shoes.

I was going to skip the plate races anyways so it doesn't matter to me if we simply drop a maximum of six high scores.

Archived