• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Find the positive - Charlotte Fans

redbuddha

It's not that people have a problem with the criticism of the team, or that people have a problem with team optimism, it's the extremes that people have issues with. There are posters on this board who always give off a negative perception and there are those who seem devoid of being able to absorb criticism of the team in any way. The problem is all a part of perception. Do these people really have a totally one sided take on things? Perhaps, and there are a few that I really believe are, but the vast majority aren't, it's just that most people tend to like to voice their opinions about the negative and others about the positive.

For this reason a lot of posters get stuck with a stigma, you for instance Happy Panther, very rarely forward a positive opinion on anything. I have seen you do it from time to time, but it's rare. This gives you a negative stigma which I don't necessarily believe that you have, you just tend to like to point out the negative because it's what you feel a true fan should do, by not being satisfied with anything short of greatness. I get that, but not everyone is that way. Most people can see the negatives in the team, but not everyone agrees on the severity of these deficiencies. There are posters who take every perceived negative as something that could destroy the team, and there are others who see every negative as a none issue, both are wrong.

To me a good fan means being able to understand both sides of the coin and recognizing the short comings that exist within your organization so that you can find joy in watching them be corrected.

crap.jpg

For this reason a lot of posters get stuck with a stigma, you for instance Happy Panther, very rarely forward a positive opinion on anything. I have seen you do it from time to time, but it's rare. This gives you a negative stigma which I don't necessarily believe that you have, you just tend to like to point out the negative because it's what you feel a true fan should do, by not being satisfied with anything short of greatness..

Greatness? We are 4-19 with some hope and potential

Anyone who relates the realities of a 4-19 team will be labeled negative.

What is funny is I keep making correct calls and everyone gets butthurt about it.

I'm elated when we win and will be cheering louder than pretty much any of you.

Like I was last week.

Archived