• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Penn State...what did Paterno know?

g5jamz

JoePa is a sad, creepy, pathetic old fvck who's held that program hostage for years even without this scandal tarnishing his image. Now we get to remember him as a pederast supporter to boot.

Here's a quick rule of thumb for all the college ADs out there wondering how you know your coach probably needs to leave:

He's 85, can't be on the sidelines because it's too dangerous AND IS AN ACCOMPLICE IN A FARM SYSTEM FOR MAN-BOY RAPE.

JoePa is a sad, creepy, pathetic old fvck who's held that program hostage for years even without this scandal tarnishing his image. Now we get to remember him as a pederast supporter to boot.

Here's a quick rule of thumb for all the college ADs out there wondering how you know your coach probably needs to leave:

He's 85, can't be on the sidelines because it's too dangerous AND IS AN ACCOMPLICE IN A FARM SYSTEM FOR MAN-BOY RAPE.

Agreed.

I'm sorry, i can't help myself buddy.... GO CATS!!!

This story just keeps getting more bizarre.

So in 1998 (or 99, just as the first accusations against Sandusky wre coming out) the then county DA who would have been responsible for mounting a case against Sandusky & PSU went missing near a river outside of Happy Valley. His county laptop was discovered a month later, hard drive removed. He was never found.

The guy they replaced him with? This is from the PSU student newspaper:

In 1998, a mother reported Sandusky was with her son in a shower on campus. The incident was reviewed by University Police and then-University counsel Wendell Courtney.

Courtney was, and still is, the lawyer for The Second Mile (Sandusky's Foundation). Former Centre County District Attorney Ray Gricar decided there was not enough evidence to charge Sandusky after the incident.

Archived