• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Getting a panthers tat. Good Idea or Bad idea?

Fade2BlackAndBlue

charlottenian - have you considered that Arabic scripture might make you look like a terrorist?

A little *** for tat never hurt anyone.

Absolutely.... I also thought of the ramifications of getting a tattoo, it would be like a taboo in my family..... I am simply expressing an opinion on it as you are as well.... As others have mentioned, the whiskers one that Tattoorhino did earlier was very nice, but something like this full blown with color would look tacky imo

Carolina%20Panthers%2097-Present.gif

I already have one on my right bicep. It's not the whole colored logo, but the black whisker and fang one. I love it. The fans at the Raiders game, not so much...

Will post a picture when I can find the usb connect cable for my camera. Still gotta post the pics from the Raider game on the 9th too. Dammit!

I've always said that I was getting one when we won the super bowl, and I'll be putting the roman numerals of each one we win thereafter underneath it...

Edit to add:

I dunno if I'll get the full color thing, but if I do, it will incorporate that super bowl victory's roman numeral in some sort of design...

I've been with this team since day one, and if we win the big game, I will honor them by getting it.. If they move one day or something, then so be it.. That history will still remain..

Archived