• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Getting a panthers tat. Good Idea or Bad idea?

Fade2BlackAndBlue

do it if you want. you're the one who has to live with it. who cares if some snobs look down on it? let them. you be you....not them.

dance like no one is watching.

if you want to have a job somewhere that it might be frowned on to have it in an obvious place then be careful about the placement. don't shoot yourself in the foot in that regard but other than that...just do what you want to with it.

I personally wouldn't do it because im not a big fan of tats, and why get a tattoo when you can just so your pride when you want by rockin' a panthers jersey or apparel, not ink it on you forever.

people who don't like tats will tell you not to do it. people who do like them will tell you to.

make up your own mind.

i will say that dimbee had some wisdom. if you are having to ask other peoples opinions about it you might not be ready for it yet. if you want to do it do it. if you don't want to do it, then don't do it. just don't do it or not do it because of what people you don't know and who don't know you or who aren't you say to do it or not.

I was thinking of getting one this holiday season on my right shoulder which would be covered by a shirt.

Should I or shouldn't I?

Panthers have been my team since day one. And will be till the day I die.

Do what you want, make your own decision...don't depend or consider the opinion of others.

I say why not. If it's going to be in a discreet place that's going to be, or can atleast be, covered.. then you won't even have to worry about anyone elses reactions to it. Tacky or not.

Some of us are those sports fans that want to go that extra mile, and if that's the case, then by all means go for it dude.

Honestly, after looking through this thread I did notice one thing though..

The Panthers logo itself is kinda cool, but one of the dudes in this thread has a signature that has the full bodied Panther in it, and after further speculation, I think that would make a wicked tattoo.

Find someone who got a Charlotte Hornets tattoo and ask them how they feel now.

Charlotte Hornets were not tattoo worthy

Bullsh*t...the "Charlotte Hornets" are legendary

::weeps in 98 playoffs towel http://cgi.ebay.com/Charlotte-Hornets-1998-NBA-Playoffs-Game-Day-Fan-Towel_W0QQitemZ150314795134QQcmdZViewItemQQimsxZ20081208?IMSfp=TL081208112004r36404::

GO GET THAT TAT ASAP!

Archived