• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Favorite Panther Play

rko396

What are some of your favorite Panther plays of all time? Both for importance and for entertainment. Smitty's double OT catch vs. the Rams is arguably the most important but the most entertaining to me might have ben his catch vs. the Texans 2 years ago. Or maybe even the Foster TD run vs. the Eagles in the NFCG

What are some of your favorite Panther plays of all time? Both for importance and for entertainment. Smitty's double OT catch vs. the Rams is arguably the most important but the most entertaining to me might have ben his catch vs. the Texans 2 years ago. Or maybe even the Foster TD run vs. the Eagles in the NFCG

yeah the X-Clown that smitty ran against the rams in double ot that still brings good memories back.

Don't you feel a lil bit bad for Ronde after watchin those videos? i mean he was such a nice guy. i would have loved it even more to embarass someone like Urlacher that way

No, I dont feel bad for him at all. In fact I'd like to see that happen to him more often...

Archived