• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

* 2012 NBA Draft Prospects *

HeatCheck

would you take him over Harrison Barnes? I used to give an emphatic no, but this guy looks like Gerald Wallace 2.0. I have no idea what Barnes could be.

I'm starting to convert to a MKG over Barnes fan. Still unsure, but I have seen him play more than Barnes. He does a lot well but nothing great. Good rebounder, good defender, and is a hard worker on offense. Wallace is a good comparison but not positive if that's what we need. Barnes has more ability to become a superstar but MKG's work ethic will always slot his as a safer pick.

I am so stuck on Davis that I don't want even to think about the possibility of drafting below the top pick.

I'm starting to convert to a MKG over Barnes fan. Still unsure, but I have seen him play more than Barnes. He does a lot well but nothing great. Good rebounder, good defender, and is a hard worker on offense. Wallace is a good comparison but not positive if that's what we need. Barnes has more ability to become a superstar but MKG's work ethic will always slot his as a safer pick.

I am so stuck on Davis that I don't want even to think about the possibility of drafting below the top pick.

yea it's going to suck if we don't get the first pick

Bradley Beal might of had his best game of the season. Either this one of the previous Kentucky game.

I really wish he was a 3 because he'd be my second choice behind Davis.

He was really efficient tonight. He is a good shooter, great rebounder for his size, and can finish around the basket. Doesn't necessarily have the best handles but still finds ways to penetrate and finish around the basket. Defensively, I would say he is adequate. He normally has to play the 3 for UF and has to guard bigger opponents. Good prospect and a great kid.

I like MKG, but I want to see him do see have a really good tourney game before I would consider him with the number 2 pick.

How about Jared Sullinger? He was awesome last night, had 23 and 11 with 5 offensive boards and surprisingly good defense. I think people have been over-analyzing his faults after he came back, but he has been incredibly productive this year. Why cant he do what Kevin Love is doing in the NBA? I dont think Sullinger will be the same kind of rebounder as Love (who is?), but he is a very effective scorer, hits his free throws well, and has range out to the 3 point line. Perfect complement to Biyombo IMO

I like MKG, but I want to see him do see have a really good tourney game before I would consider him with the number 2 pick.

How about Jared Sullinger? He was awesome last night, had 23 and 11 with 5 offensive boards and surprisingly good defense. I think people have been over-analyzing his faults after he came back, but he has been incredibly productive this year. Why cant he do what Kevin Love is doing in the NBA? I dont think Sullinger will be the same kind of rebounder as Love (who is?), but he is a very effective scorer, hits his free throws well, and has range out to the 3 point line. Perfect complement to Biyombo IMO

sullinger to me is like a poor man's Kevin Love, I don't know if that's worth the number two or 3 pick. After last night my order is: 1)Davis 2)Beal 3)MKG 4)Barnes 5) maybe Sullinger and dear god if we drop below the number five pick just nuke timewarnercable arena

sullinger to me is like a poor man's Kevin Love, I don't know if that's worth the number two or 3 pick. After last night my order is: 1)Davis 2)Beal 3)MKG 4)Barnes 5) maybe Sullinger and dear god if we drop below the number five pick just nuke timewarnercable arena

Meh, Love is averaging 25 and 14 this year, if Sullinger could give us most of that production I would say thats worth a 2 or 3. But if we could trade down and get him at 5 or 6 and add another mid-1st, I would be very happy

He is better than Love in the post. Same build that share some similarities in their game but Sullinger is more post oriented.

Also the 4th pick is the lowest we can pick if we finish with the lowest record.

thank god for that, and I don't know Love is playing like the best overall PF in the game. I don't know if Sullinger is better at him than anything. Either way we have a need at PF so I wouldn't be too disappointed with him, but with his injury history and the four players I listed before him (Davis, Beal, MKG, Barnes) I personally wouldn't take him

Meh, Love is averaging 25 and 14 this year, if Sullinger could give us most of that production I would say thats worth a 2 or 3. But if we could trade down and get him at 5 or 6 and add another mid-1st, I would be very happy

agreed

thank god for that, and I don't know Love is playing like the best overall PF in the game. I don't know if Sullinger is better at him than anything. Either way we have a need at PF so I wouldn't be too disappointed with him, but with his injury history and the four players I listed before him (Davis, Beal, MKG, Barnes) I personally wouldn't take him

I am not saying Sullinger is better than Love. I am saying Sullinger is better than Love in the post. He has a greater array of moves than Love. And I am not saying he's someone I'd want with a top 4 pick either, just comparing the styles of him and Love. But Love doesn't do too much work in the post.

I've stated on this board that Love is the best PF in the game.

I am not saying Sullinger is better than Love. I am saying Sullinger is better than Love in the post. He has a greater array of moves than Love. And I am not saying he's someone I'd want with a top 4 pick either, just comparing the styles of him and Love. But Love doesn't do too much work in the post.

I've stated on this board that Love is the best PF in the game.

agreed, your analysis is always spot on, I think I just misinterpreted what you said

I would take MKG for a 2nd pick. Dont forget about Robinson from kansas. That guy is a beast with a high motor. I also like sullinger alot and has added a steady jumpshot to his game. If for some reason we dont get the number one there are still some real good pieces in this draft.

I kinda think we get the second because I really believe David Stern toils with it and will want NO to get the first.

Archived