• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Armanti Edwards =112.5 passer rating

savage

That's what I thought..why would it be surprising to have a player who can run and throw replace a player who can run and throw? Don't get me wrong, I love mixing it up and being unpredictable, but it's not like the dynamic is being changed a whole lot, unless Cam can do a Megatron impression at WR.

When your QB is lined at WR and a WR/PR at QB it can make defenses go huh? It's just a different look utilizing said talents by said players. It does in fact change the dynamic.

When your QB is lined at WR and a WR/PR at QB it can make defenses go huh? It's just a different look utilizing said talents by said players. It does in fact change the dynamic.

I don't agree with that once you consider the dynamics in the difference of talent we are exchanging it with. If AE has the capability to run and pass back there it's still not to the aptitude of Cam's ability.

The traditional wildcat with Deangelo would be a much better option than AE since the defense is thinking run all the way. A pass in that situation could be devastating. However, with AE the defense is still in the same position to defend both the pass and the run, but with a lot less talent than Cam. So yeah, stupid formation is stupid.

I don't agree with that once you consider the dynamics in the difference of talent we are exchanging it with. If AE has the capability to run and pass back there it's still not to the aptitude of Cam's ability.

The traditional wildcat with Deangelo would be a much better option than AE since the defense is thinking run all the way. A pass in that situation could be devastating. However, with AE the defense is still in the same position to defend both the pass and the run, but with a lot less talent than Cam. So yeah, stupid formation is stupid.

But with as little tape on that formation, how can you be sure the defense is going to be ready for the pass as opposed to the run, that why they line up Deangelo and armanti back there. The thing is, they can mix it up and line deangelo behind center with armanti as the RB. There are many things you can do, no reason not to do any wildcat without Armanti in the formation at some capacity.

Until teams know it's going to be Armanti back there 100% of the time we use that formation then more people will be in one on one coverage. Sure you see this as a downside but i'm sure the coaches see the possibilities this could provide. You can't put much past them when they pull out the Annexation of Puerto Rico now can you.

How far do you think Steve gets on the pass from Armanti if Cam had thrown the ball. Steve would've been blanketed and without a broken tackle in the backfield he wouldn't go very far. Not like I want to see the 10 times a game but 3-4, if the offense is struggling to get first downs like they were, anything could help.

If the offense is on a roll and on pace to score enough to win, then I absolutely agree with you.

floppin shoulda just said he missed the play cuz he had to save a kitten from a burning tree on an island in the middle of a lake filled with alligators that he had to swim through naked because he was in the middle of an orgy when it all went down

psc's internet rule of surviving internets: never give out personal information like your significant other is selfish and won't let you watch the football game on a forum about football

ps. if you think your g/f "loves the dick" but is still a bitch, then she's probably a ***** and is fuging someone who gets it done 10x over you

Archived