• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Breaking Bad Season 5 (Here)

Hotsauce

• 2 months later...

I'm still slightly disappointed at the finale last year. I think my problem is that I get on the internet and read all of the epic rumors and then what really happens ends up disappointing me. The rumors were that Jessie was going to die, Walt Jr. was going to kill himself, or Walt was going to strangle Skylar to death. After expecting those an ending with Hank sitting on the toilet kind of sucked.

The same thing has happened to me with Dexter before though, so I'm just going to stop reading spoilers.

I'm still slightly disappointed at the finale last year. I think my problem is that I get on the internet and read all of the epic rumors and then what really happens ends up disappointing me. The rumors were that Jessie was going to die, Walt Jr. was going to kill himself, or Walt was going to strangle Skylar to death. After expecting those an ending with Hank sitting on the toilet kind of sucked.

The same thing has happened to me with Dexter before though, so I'm just going to stop reading spoilers.

First off, it wasn't a finale, it was a mid season cliff hanger.

Second, those things you mentioned could still end up happening. I wish you would have used spoiler tags!

First off, it wasn't a finale, it was a mid season cliff hanger.

Second, those things you mentioned could still end up happening. I wish you would have used spoiler tags!

It isn't going to happen. There was also a rumor going around that Walt Jr. was going to die in a car crash after speeding in the car Walt bought him. It was just rumors started by fans expecting something epic from the finale. Yes, I'm still calling it a finale. When you end a show for an entire year that's a finale, I don't care what anyone says.

It isn't going to happen. There was also a rumor going around that Walt Jr. was going to die in a car crash after speeding in the car Walt bought him. It was just rumors started by fans expecting something epic from the finale. Yes, I'm still calling it a finale. When you end a show for an entire year that's a finale, I don't care what anyone says.

Cool man, I would just think that most people, including myself don't want to read potential spoilers. You don't have to be a dick about it.

• 4 months later...

Archived