• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Just for fun: Who will the Panthers be playing first in primetime next season?

TheOracle

It's basic knowledge of the game. This is as bad as you thinking the team with the best divisional record wins the division.

It's like you're some dumb college fan who just decided to get into the NFL because of Cam.

No, it's "BUSINESS" knowledge of the LEAGUE, not the game on the field.

I hate college football. I enjoy College Basketball, but I couldn't tell you what they're planning for March this season. I prefer the NFL over college football, and I couldn't tell you what they decided in the collective bargaining agreement, because I don't give a crap.

All I care about is what happens on the field, and I know as much about that as most viewers. Above-average.

I questioned whether Cam should've been #1. Any other assumptions?

I won't give you too poo over the scheduling stuff oracle. I think how they do it finally clicked with me 2 years ago so i've just recently been able to predict who we play. Still not sure how they determine who is home and who is away though.

either way, we should play the broncos in primetime... in charlotte... make fox's ass come back here.

Home

Dallas Cowboys

New York Giants

Oakland Raiders

San Diego Charger

NFC West Same Place Finisher

Atlanta Falcons (Div.)

Tampa Bay Buccaneers (Div.)

New Orleans Saints (Div.)

Away

Philadelphia Eagles

Washington Redskins

Denver Broncos

Kansas City Chiefs

NFC North Same Place Finisher

Atlanta Falcons (Div.)

Tampa Bay Buccaneers (Div.)

New Orleans Saints (Div.)

All you gotta do is Google guys.

I won't give you too poo over the scheduling stuff oracle. I think how they do it finally clicked with me 2 years ago so i've just recently been able to predict who we play. Still not sure how they determine who is home and who is away though.

either way, we should play the broncos in primetime... in charlotte... make fox's ass come back here.

We will play them in Denver because we played them in '08 here. That was the game where DeAngelo had that sweet cutback run, and Jake and Smitty dominated them. They stacked the box because they didn't respect the pass and we threw it all over them.

d'lo had a big game too, was kind of his career statement game.

Game before that was in Denver. Julius had that INT for like 100 yards, then we got screwed by the refs when Julius "threw" the flag. Ended up costing us the playoffs.

It alternates.

We will play them in Denver because we played them in '08 here. That was the game where DeAngelo had that sweet cutback run, and Jake and Smitty dominated them. They stacked the box because they didn't respect the pass and we threw it all over them.

d'lo had a big game too, was kind of his career statement game.

Game before that was in Denver. Julius had that INT for like 100 yards, then we got screwed by the refs when Julius "threw" the flag. Ended up costing us the playoffs.

It alternates.

huh you sure it alternates? Didn't we play the giants in NJ in 09 and ruin the closing of their stadium then play them again in NJ for the opening of their stadium in 10?

The Broncos & John Fox or the Chargers, Rivera's former team?

Well what i would do (if i were the NFL) is put the Broncos vs. Panthers on an early schedule and put it on either ESPN or NBC on either Week 1-4. The Golden Calf of Bristol vs. Newton would be a HUGE draw for obvious reasons.

huh you sure it alternates? Didn't we play the giants in NJ in 09 and ruin the closing of their stadium then play them again in NJ for the opening of their stadium in 10?

in 09 we played them cuz we had the east that season

in 10 we played them since we both finished in the same place

Archived