• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

First Hurricanes game

Jackofalltrades

Making the trip to Raliegh for my first ever live Canes game and only my second live hockey game. I'm not a huge fan of hockey, but I'm catching on. My cousin is giving us two lower bowl tix, their season seats, for free. Food and gas is all we have to pay for.

The atmosphere at the games looks amazing, can't wait to experience it live.

Making the trip to Raliegh for my first ever live Canes game and only my second live hockey game. I'm not a huge fan of hockey, but I'm catching on. My cousin is giving us two lower bowl tix, their season seats, for free. Food and gas is all we have to pay for.

The atmosphere at the games looks amazing, can't wait to experience it live.

The atmosphere's even better when they're actually good. Hockey gets alot of flack for being an unwatchable sport on TV but live there's nothing better. Hope you enjoy it!

I'm a huge Hurricanes fan and it's true, hockey is the most exciting sport. I don't have any trouble following the action, after watching it long enough you get an instinctual awareness of what's going on and who has the puck based on how the other players are reacting.

I have to watch online streams, too. Picture quality sucks...

You are going to the Devils game? That will be a fun one. Have a great trip!

We beat NJ, Sutter gets a shortie and Cam Ward scores a goal! And I missed it all because I went on a date.

You must have had a great time, Jackofalltrades. Give us your opinion of your first game when you get the time. I'm dying to hear what it was like for you. Thanks man.

Archived