• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Manning Rookie Record > Marino's All Time Record?

L-TownCat

Honestly, I don't think Cam has to worry this season that any of the other rookie QBs will break accomplish what he did today but Brees do have to accept the fact that what he did on Monday will be accomplished by two other QBs before the season ends. Doesn't hold as much weight because he won't have the title by himself for long.

considering it is a ROOKIE record, that only ROOKIES are eligible for, i would say the rookie record. i mean, how many players are eligible to break Brees' new season passing total? how many are eligible to break cam's?

given experience, pool of candidates, and chance of being broken in the SAME YEAR the old record was broken, i'm going to go with the rookie passing record.

Honestly, I don't think Cam has to worry this season that any of the other rookie QBs will break accomplish what he did today but Brees do have to accept the fact that what he did on Monday will be accomplished by two other QBs before the season ends. Doesn't hold as much weight because he won't have the title by himself for long.

How will he not hold the title by himself when he has a 200 yard lead and will most likely add more yards this week?

Archived