• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Where will Luck finally land

stirs

With all the intrigue about the top three teams all having QB's and the blustering by Polian about having no problem taking Luck, where do you think he ends up?

I think the draft order will be like this below for the top ten and I say Cleveland moves up with the two first rounders and takes him from St Louis. This means obviously that Indy wins this Sunday against Jacksonville. I think Holgrem has known all along that McCoy is nothing but a backup and will be again after this season. This also has Minny winning their last game against Chicago.

Here is my prediction for top ten picks in the draft

1. Cleveland (from St Louis) Andrew Luck

2. Indy Matt Kalil

3 Jacksonville Blackmon

4 St Louis Claiborne

5 Tampa Bay Kirpatrick

6 Minnesota Reiff

7 Washington RGIII

8 Miami Jonathon Martin

9 Carolina David DeCastro

10 Buffalo Malcolm Floyd

Tampa Bay and Carolina are in the worst shape of any two teams in the above scenario and both would sorely love a trade down. Both have needs that are not available with the personnel on the boards. Tampa reaches for Ronde's replacement, Carolina takes BPA and gets a guy who will be a pro bowler beside our pro bowl center.

With all the intrigue about the top three teams all having QB's and the blustering by Polian about having no problem taking Luck, where do you think he ends up?

I think the draft order will be like this below for the top ten and I say Cleveland moves up with the two first rounders and takes him from St Louis. This means obviously that Indy wins this Sunday against Jacksonville. I think Holgrem has known all along that McCoy is nothing but a backup and will be again after this season. This also has Minny winning their last game against Chicago.

Here is my prediction for top ten picks in the draft

1. Cleveland (from St Louis) Andrew Luck

2. Indy Matt Kalil

3 Jacksonville Blackmon

4 St Louis Claiborne

5 Tampa Bay Kirpatrick

6 Minnesota Reiff

7 Washington RGIII

8 Miami Jonathon Martin

9 Carolina David DeCastro

10 Buffalo Malcolm Floyd

Tampa Bay and Carolina are in the worst shape of any two teams in the above scenario and both would sorely love a trade down. Both have needs that are not available with the personnel on the boards. Tampa reaches for Ronde's replacement, Carolina takes BPA and gets a guy who will be a pro bowler beside our pro bowl center.

Something tells me the Redskins and Bills may also be in play for Luck.

Well, the suspense is killing us. Who would that BPA be?

It really depends on how the combine goes, but as of right now. I'd say very few would be rated higher the DeCastro. Coples and Still at DT are rated similarly to DeCastro, but that's about it.

"yes, a lot of sites are starting to move Coples to DT. Which is what I thought his natural position was."

Archived