• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Arthur blank just put on his serious face.

Nope. Care to sum it up?

AB is pissed. Clearly frustrated with our teams lack of success in the playoffs. Arthur just kinda took over the press conference while TD and Smitty looked rather scared of the Godfather. Everyone seemed sincerely disappointed we failed.

Example a: Mike Smith brings up that we were 6th in sacks allowed

Arthur Blank says i watched the game and it's only that pretty cause Matt is dumping the ball off or getting rid of it in a hurry. The OL sucks. (slight paraphrase)

EDIT: It's on the falcons homepage. hour long though.

AB is pissed. Clearly frustrated with our teams lack of success in the playoffs. Arthur just kinda took over the press conference while TD and Smitty looked rather scared of the Godfather. Everyone seemed sincerely disappointed we failed.

Example a: Mike Smith brings up that we were 6th in sacks allowed

Arthur Blank says i watched the game and it's only that pretty cause Matt is dumping the ball off or getting rid of it in a hurry. The OL sucks. (slight paraphrase)

EDIT: It's on the falcons homepage. hour long though.

Thanks. I'll check it out.

He should be pissed, TD and MS have gone and gotten these shiney new toys but failed to address the most fundamental aspect of the team: line play. I'm really surprised about that because of Smith's background.

They've also almost doomed Turner by running him so much, but then they wonder why he's less effective down the stretch. 300 carries is why,number two RB had something 56 carries. They almost seem to have an identity crisis on offense.

They have most of the pieces they need, but can't figure out how to use them.

Archived