• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Williams next contract

RSXNova

If DeAngelo keeps up the 1,500 yard, 20 touchdown seasons... you guys better look to pay 8-10kk a year alone to keep him in Carolina. Stewart is basically going to keep the same type of contract as he's the backup.

I doubt he scores twenty again next year.

If he did however, I would be ecstatic and proclaim him God.

Yup and if he does score 20 again, better count on forking out money that you guys don't have to keep him a Panther. I see a drop off in production from last year as it'll be tougher this season to put up those same stats.

I think he will have a drop from last year, but Stewart will pick up the slack with flying colors.

You guys really need to pray next year is uncapped lol... then it'll be no problem. Although if football is uncapped, it'll be the worst mistake ever.

You guys should pray against that happening. How much of that $60M have you spent so far BTW?

If DeAngelo keeps up the 1,500 yard, 20 touchdown seasons... you guys better look to pay 8-10kk a year alone to keep him in Carolina. Stewart is basically going to keep the same type of contract as he's the backup.

Would love to pay that much for DeAngelo...

You guys really need to pray next year is uncapped lol... then it'll be no problem. Although if football is uncapped, it'll be the worst mistake ever.

I dont know why you keep talking about next years cap figures like you have some idea what they are gonna look like... cause you dont... no ones does...

so can it...

Archived