• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Huddle Jamz III

Darth Biscuit

the 3rd or the 10th is all i got.

I can do the 3rd or 17th but that's about it....will be taking the red eye back from Vegas and landing at 5am on the 10th and something tells me basketball is the last thing I will want to do.

Z mentioned the the 24th but I will be in Florida for Spring Training that weekend.

Even if we played on the 3rd I would hate to break an ankle or pull a groin the day before I leave for Vegas. I plan on using my groin a lot while I am there.

I can do the 3rd or 17th but that's about it....will be taking the red eye back from Vegas and landing at 5am on the 10th and something tells me basketball is the last thing I will want to do.

Z mentioned the the 24th but I will be in Florida for Spring Training that weekend.

Even if we played on the 3rd I would hate to break an ankle or pull a groin the day before I leave for Vegas. I plan on using my groin a lot while I am there.

the 17th is st patricks day...i swear

for once you're right :)

My sister in law is getting married at 7pm on st patty's day...AND SHE DOESN'T EVEN DRINK! WTF?

The level of wrongness here is so deep, I cannot...fathom it.

Archived