• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Dear Hot Chick in yoga pants,

Hotsauce

82183771.jpg

Yes the gym is a great place for toe as well... I think a guy setup the equipment in my gym... because the pec deck is right in front of the Abductor and Adductor machines in my gym, so if you do reverse pec deck you're staring right at the ladies that use those...

aaaaaaand that's why I use the ladies only weight room

Good idea... but I will say too that some of the ladies are in the gym for one purpose... to have guys look.

ugh..yeah, I wanna smack those bitches..they're in full hair, makeup..doused in some vanilla scented perfume that makes me gag...and they're the majority of the nasty f*ckers that don't wipe down machines when they're done with them

ugh..yeah, I wanna smack those bitches..they're in full hair, makeup..doused in some vanilla scented perfume that makes me gag...and they're the majority of the nasty f*ckers that don't wipe down machines when they're done with them

There's this one chick... I call her Barbie girl... she's probably 42-45, long dark hair, great body, always wears exactly what you describe above... matching outfit and hat, way too much perfume, and does more standing talking/posing than working out.

Last week, everyday she had on a sports bra two sizes too small, tits hanging out, with a little jacket zipped up about 1" so her tits would hang out of it... it's quite amusing.

Archived