• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

My mock draft...

Donald LaFell

remember all the "BPA" fans that didn't want us to draft Newton last year?

so every developmental prospect will work hard and succeed because Cam did?

Sounds kind of like the talk about how cam would fail since every spread/running qb did before him.

Newton is unique in many ways I doubt our draft picks trend in that direction.

We have two of the better rbs in the league and a sophmore qb that is deadly at the goal line we should be making sure that strength doesn't go away.

Whoever the FO picks in the first will have my full support. But this is just how I feel.

• 1 month later...

A nast DT is the largest weakness we have, and with the depth at that position available, move back from 9th into the middle teens and see what pick we can pick up and draft Fletcher Cox....he has a great work ethic and could benefit us greatly. After assuring this, we will see how our ron edwards works out ( I think thats his name), possibly trading him for a late round pick is fine with me. And assuming Tolbert will carry the ball.....what do we do with our stacked rb's. Can we get value for williams or stewart? and complete our young rebuilding phase with great young talent?

Food for thought, but then again I am just excited to see how we approach the draft!!!

I wouldn't say I did nothing to he the defense Rivera said himself he was fine with the DTs. DE could use some help but I'm more comfortable depending on Hardy than Thomas Davis's ACL.

yes he's so fine with the DTs we have that's why he's setting up all these visits with top DT prospects

Archived